I can not believe you gave into your warped curiosity and clicked over to this page, despite my warning and knowing that it would be of no real value to you.
YOU are my kind of people! We’re gonna get along juuuuuust fine.
- I’m the only one in the house that will eat black jelly beans. In fact, those are the only ones I eat. And I secretly like what they do to my teeth.
- I hate long sleeves pulled down to my wrist. Even when it’s cold, I’ll pull my fleece sleeves up to my elbows (which gives them a horrible accordian look.) You’d think I’d switch to short sleeves then, but I don’t like those either. I’m hopeless.
- I was born in the same town and the same hospital as my father. In the same delivery room. By the same doctor. Not surprisingly, my father and I have the same middle name. Guess what the doctor’s middle name was? #mindblown
- I have an irrational fear of heights, closed-in spaces, and most dental instruments.
- I worked as a darkroom technician for our town’s newspaper while I was in college. Great experience, but I’m still not sure what breathing all those chemicals did to me.
- I once waited tables for the mafia. True story. Best. Tip. Ever.
- I cannot stand the sound of another person chewing, especially certain foods. And lip-smacking…don’t get me started. It’s a real thing, though, called misophonia. Apparently those with the condition have much higher intelligence. <link> #justsaying
- I use hashtags way too much. #iputthemeverywhere #thelongerthehashtagthebetter #itsliketryingtodecipherconfusingvanitylicenseplates
- Despite my years of teaching English and writing professionally, I still can never spell necessary or occasion correctly. Two C’s and one S, or one C and two S’s? Ugh. (And yes, I had to let Grammarly correct the words as I typed them in this sentence.)
- I’m uncomfortable with lists that stop just short of a perfect round number, like 10. I’ve been accused of making up an item, just to bring the number up.
There you have it. More than you wanted to know.
Return to the blog