7-Day online Safety Challenge (for Parents)
Day 1: Open Lines of Communication
After watching the video, consider the following:
- How open are the lines of communication with each of your children right now?
- Are you just as open about digital tools, screen time, apps, appropriate use, etc.?
- Is there a "hard conversation" you still need to have with them that you've been avoiding?
Your ACTION STEP for today:
Identify the specific area that you need to work on
in your communication with your "digital" kids.
All the Daily Challenges:
- Day 1: Open Lines of Communication
- Day 2: Getting a Handle on Your Digital Setup
- Day 3: Parental Controls for Your Router
- Day 4: Parental Controls on Your Devices (Part 1)
- Day 5: Parental Controls on Your Devices (Part 2)
- Day 6: Completing Your Online Safety Home Audit
- Day 7: Your Next Steps