7-Day online Safety Challenge (for Parents)
Day 2: Getting a Handle on Your Digital Setup
Consider the following:
- What are all the pieces to your home's "Digital Setup"?
- What parental controls do you already have in place (and where are they missing?)
- How many devices do we have in our house and how do we protect them all?
Your ACTION STEP for today:
Download a copy of the Online Safety Home Audit worksheet
and complete the inventory of your devices.
All the Daily Challenges:
- Day 1: Open Lines of Communication
- Day 2: Getting a Handle on Your Digital Setup
- Day 3: Parental Controls for Your Router
- Day 4: Parental Controls on Your Devices (Part 1)
- Day 5: Parental Controls on Your Devices (Part 2)
- Day 6: Completing Your Online Safety Home Audit
- Day 7: Your Next Steps