7-Day online Safety Challenge (for Parents)
Day 6: Completing the Audit and Making a Plan
Consider the following:
- On your Home Audit, indicate what is already set up (with a checkmark in the circle.)
- If you are looking for a content filter for your whole system, take a look at cleanbrowsing DNS.
- If you are looking for an app to handle many of these parental controls (all in one place), check out:
- And if your kids are on social media, including watching YouTube, and you want to monitor what they are doing/saying/watching/listening to/emailing/messaging online, you really need to take a look at Bark.
Your ACTION STEP for today:
Determine what parental controls are available set up on your devices
and create a To-do list for what your system still needs.
All the Daily Challenges:
- Day 1: Open Lines of Communication
- Day 2: Getting a Handle on Your Digital Setup
- Day 3: Parental Controls for Your Router
- Day 4: Parental Controls on Your Devices (Part 1)
- Day 5: Parental Controls on Your Devices (Part 2)
- Day 6: Completing Your Audit and Making a Plan
- Day 7: Your Next Steps